Thursday, February 3, 2011

The video that I have viewed on the youtube for my  post  three blog does have some of the right point in the views of students today,  and one of those great points was how many books we read year, not speaking for all stundents but most of my fellow classmates and me personally, never read the chapters we are assigned in class. I  facebook daily all day it draws my attention more that school work, and my thought on the video was that learning is fall to the feet of technology,  because of no drive or will to want to learn. Also I know mos students pay for school to either pay a great bit for their eduction out of pocket, so most likley you would she more student going to class then missing.....

2 comments:

  1. Your writing needs a lot of work. I suggest you contact the writing center. Where are the other three discussions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dr. Strange. Your writing makes your posts a little difficult to read. However, I agree with you when you say that students are often distracted by Facebook and most of the time do not complete outside reading assignments. I think students are always going to find a way to distract themselves in class (whether it be drawing, daydreaming, texting, etc) so it's important for us to motivate them and instill a passion for learning. I really thought that one of the most interesting parts of this blog assignment was on Karl Fisch's blog. He brings up some really crazy points. What did you think about that?

    ReplyDelete