Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lost generation, I really enjoyed that video, when it first came on It was agreeing to the expectations of society to fall and fail in sum areas. I liked the way as she read she the text from the the top to going down and outcome went to negative to positive, and from the bottom to the top of the the outcome became positive to negative, I highly enjoyed the video and commend her on her creativity.

Virtual choir, the video was amazing, its allows people all over the world to share your talents, and sing and with people they don't even know. I enjoyed this videos its was was very positive, and well put together. This video also shows that with technology nearly anything is possible.

Teaching in the 21 century, I enjoyed the video and it helped me realize how big of a learning tool the internet is, The view i got from the video was there are a lot of different ways to learn, take google for example in the video the had google in on the the list of learning tools sure we know how to use it, but do there are so many different ways you could use google to better our lives and most of all the learning process, in saying that we have tool under our noses that are every where on the internet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rashad,

    I think that the virtual choir was amazing also. It really is amazing to see all those people get together at once to preform from all around the world.

    Try to keep everything that is supposed to be in one post together and not in two separate posts.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rashad,
    Your post for "Teaching in the 21st Century" I agree that the internet is a big tool for learning. Until I took Dr. Strange's class, I never used Google documents or anything like that. There is a lot of information and useful tools that benefits you, it's all just a click away.

    ReplyDelete