Saturday, January 22, 2011

My name is Anthony Rashad Adams, I'm from McIntosh, Al  I moved to Mobile at the age of 4,due to my mother  getting remarried. My interests include baseball which I played all of my years in grade school and one year in junior college, amateur boxing, I did  for a year finishing with a great record of twelve wins and three loses, and weightlifting which I do daily because its great to stay fit , and church because I love the Lord. I chose the education field because I love being active, and I would like to learn everything about physical education so I would be able to educate others on the the human body and the importance of fitness. The reason for me coming to the University of South Alabama is because it was a local school not far from my home, and the academics are great here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Your blog was great, and very instresting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that fitness is key to overall health and confidence! It is easy to see how both health and confidence translates into success. I wish that all PE teachers were as invested in their own health as you seem to be-- the best way to teach is by example.

    I have had very limited classes in the PE department, but Shelley Bradford was OUTSTANDING. I hope that you have the pleasure of learning from her in your career. If you do, be sure to apply some of the things you learn in here to some of her required lesson activities and such. Tech has a great place in your field of choice too-- spend this semester learning how and report back to us!

    Anthony

    ReplyDelete