Wednesday, February 16, 2011

As I Watched the video for the "The iSchool Initiative", learning program, what I obtained fom this video was that education is falling into a black hole over the country teachers are getting laid off due to massive budget cuts in the school system, but during all of the budget cuts all that the classroom are getting larger, Travis thinks he has a soulution to the to the problem, which is the ischool, also in the video i was to introduce the positives and and how the itouch could take over and improve he educational in places such as the text books in useable learing documents all in one gadget. Email would be the most used allowing teachers to send assignments and and stundent, to recieve work, and also allowing parents to keep tabs on grade. Some of the main focuses of the ischool is to save money for school systems, and help improvethe learning process.

2 comments:

  1. In the first sentence, I feel like it is a run on sentence. Although, I do agree with the point that you make about about how the education field is currently falling in a black hole over the country. Make sure that you are hitting the period button instead of the comma button for the end of your sentences. Mid way through your response, you mention the ipod way of learning by Travis from Georgia. You only mentioned good things about the ipod way of learning, which directly makes me realize that you do think that the ipod way of learning by Travis is a great idea. The thing that gets me about Travis is how he said the ipod teaching device would be $150. As of today, I do not know where you can get any ipod for $150! I thought the price was closer to half a grand! That is $350 not talked about yet, but will be when/if Travis's ipod way of teaching does come through and happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anthony! I also read your other blog that is suppose to be in blog post #5. Just make sure they are in the same blog. I agree with the points you are making. "The iSchool Initiative" is pricey, especially when you first have to buy the actual iPad or iPod. In your other blog, you talked about the virtual choir. I agree! It is so amazing that people from all over the world can come together and make a singing video. The fact that they have never meet also amazes me. Like Zach said, make sure to put periods in your blogs. Also, proofread your blog after you write it. There are a few typos. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading your blog. Have a great day, and good luck in EDM 310.

    ReplyDelete